[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem starting web service

andreas_back do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 27 13:43:46 EDT 2010

andreas_back [http://community.jboss.org/people/andreas_back] replied to the discussion

"Problem starting web service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559377#559377

Hello Jaikiran,

thank you for your response!

Someone else - the architect of platform where we deliver a solution for - has done the decision. Therefore it is used by us - no chance to change it. The architect prefers to wait for JBoss 6.0.final instead of migrating to JBoss 5.x

Perhaps a non-stuff member of the comminity could find the version info useful.

> we won't be able to provide a fix, unless of course if you are using the  enterprise (paid) version for which patches can be provided

Yes, I'd say that I understood some implications of the Red Hat/JBoss business model ...

With best regards,

Andreas

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]