[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Unable to use remoting services in jboss 5.1.0

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 29 16:25:11 EDT 2010

Peter Johnson [http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] replied to the discussion

"Unable to use remoting services in jboss 5.1.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559443#559443

>>I resolved this issue by creating seprate remoting-service.xml, b
I don't think that this is going to work. As I mentioned earlier, you will have to find out how remoting is handled in the new microcontainer and port your settings over. You might be able to get more specific help in the Remoting forum:  http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossremoting?view=discussions http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossremoting?view=discussions