[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Performance in JBoss

Dinesh venkatesan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 30 04:45:27 EDT 2010

Dinesh venkatesan [http://community.jboss.org/people/dinsceg] created the discussion

"Performance in JBoss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559506#559506

Hi,

 Can anyone tell me in performance tunning of apache-tomcat and jboss application server??

 when I deploy some application in apache-tomcat the performance is say 100 users per second and incase of jboss it is even worst (35-40 users per second)

 i want to improve my performance 1000 uesrs per second.....

plz anyone clarify my issue...

Thanks,

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]