[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - History details

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 30 07:02:02 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"History details"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559529#559529

Hi Maciej,

In my opinion, it would be better to save all of informations about fork and join,  whatever which branches are chosen to contien or which branches reached it or complete join to continue.

Because we want to use history records to display the route of the proces instance as video or annimation or something just like these.  Now we have to guest when the fork or join reached.  It is really hard to guest these information without history records.

I think it is maybe a little hard to achieve these features on current PVM.  Just after we support dynamic fork with foreach and M of N fork, and join with multiplicity attribute. What are you thinking about it?

Regards.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]