[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - History details

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 30 08:50:54 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"History details"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559540#559540

Hi Maciej,

At first glance of it.  I think the comma separation is enough for fork and forkeach,  because these outgoing transitions will be created at the same time.

But for the JoinActivity, if we want to record full information about when each of transition arriaved on it.  We have to record each record per transition.

What do you think about it?

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]