[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - History details

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 30 12:59:01 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"History details"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559581#559581

I would rather like to keep it in consistent way, in other words either do it with one record with comma separated transition/activity names or many records. But having many records will be kind of wrong in design manner, since that part refers to history activity, if we put more than record it will look like we have many forks/joins.
I am not sure what is the best way to do it, need to think about it a bit more...

BTW, history stuff is now committed to trunk, tomorrow will check in query stuff to be done with it and start work on other issues.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]