[jboss-user] [jBPM] - call a java method from task node

parvathy j a do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 31 05:58:58 EDT 2010

parvathy j a [http://community.jboss.org/people/parvathy] replied to the discussion

"call a java method from task node"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559731#559731

No i want just like java node..actually i created a custom node with both java and task functionalities..but i it has some problem with trasition.ie from my custom made node the transition is not going to the next state...i want first the task properties to get fired..and when the task is complete it must fire the java class and method..if the task is on wait then the java must be fired only when it is completed..i have attached my custom class and a sample jpdl and my test class..i have my jbpm.user.binding also which must be put in the java build path..could anyone guide me please..

Thanks
Parvathy