[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - "new user library fileset" missing from project archive context menu

Steve Maring do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 31 08:58:56 EDT 2010

Steve Maring [http://community.jboss.org/people/stevemaring] created the discussion

""new user library fileset" missing from project archive context menu"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559766#559766

I've tried JBoss Tools in both Eclipse 3.5.2 and Eclipse 3.6.  In both cases, when editing a project archive, I am not presented with a context menu option to create a "new user library fileset" as suggested in the docs.

There is one developer sitting near me, running Eclipse 3.5.2, that DOES see the complete context menu.  There is another one that has the same problem as I do.

Are there some sort of unstated plugin dependencies?

I really need to be able to do incremental hot deploy and have my Maven dependencies show up in the archive using the "new user library fileset" feature.

Thanks,
Steve Maring
Tampa, FL