[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Timeout running a minimal configuration of JBoss 5.0.0.GA an

Ken DeLong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 31 20:23:30 EDT 2010

Ken DeLong [http://community.jboss.org/people/kenwdelong] replied to the discussion

"Timeout running a minimal configuration of JBoss 5.0.0.GA an"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559917#559917

I would like to use the JMX Poller with the "web" configuration of JBoss 5.1.0.  I tried copying over the files from "standard" config that looked like they were needed to expose the JMX beans to the Poller.  However, I couldn't get it to work.  Does anyone know what XML files/folders need to be dragged over from "standard" to "web" to make the JMX Poller work?

Just for reference I'm on Eclipse JEE 3.6.0, JBoss 5.1.0 web configuration, JBoss Tools 3.2 M1 for Helios.