[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: ClassNotFoundException JBossWSProviderFactoryImpl with J

Igor JStarter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 1 09:43:07 EST 2010

Igor JStarter [http://community.jboss.org/people/izgur] created the discussion

"Re: ClassNotFoundException JBossWSProviderFactoryImpl with J"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573882#573882

Looks like I'm staying at this point...

I tried a different approach, but no matter what way I try to do it.
I tried the  http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/6/WebServices_Guide/en-US/html/chap_JBossWS-UserGuide.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/6/WebServices_Guide/en-US/html/chap_JBossWS-UserGuide.html, but my wsprovide isn't working...

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]