[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Unable to tell JBoss to use Parent_Last=true

Juan Velez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 1 15:45:21 EST 2010

Juan Velez [http://community.jboss.org/people/juanavelez] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to tell JBoss to use Parent_Last=true"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573892#573892

Ales, thanks for your reply. I know that it is not using my 3.6.0 version of Hibernate because 1) the Hibernate log messages indicate 3.3.1 as well as failing because the Slf4j fails with an error indicating that 1.6.1 (the jar I am using) is not compatible with the 1.5.5. binding (the one in JBoss 5.1.0GA) and 2) because Hibernate can not start due to a "NoMethodException" that it is not thrown when I run my app outside of JBoss.

My deployment characteristics require that I use solely JBoss 5.1.0GA and no other version (younger or older for that matter). Anyway, the problem now as you might notice from my initial post is that whenever I use the jboss-classloading.xml file I get those errors, so if I am to follow your advice it won;t work as it currently fails. Any idea what causes this failure using the jboss-classloading.xml file?

14:35:42,336 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Instantiated: name=jboss.jacc:id="vfszip:/D:/java/containers/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/pnsgdp.war/",service=jacc state=Described mode=Manual requiredState=Configured
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.deployment.security.WarJaccPolicy from

Thanks

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]