[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Embedded JCA with Glassfish

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 2 10:40:35 EST 2010

Jesper Pedersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen] created the discussion

"Re: Embedded JCA with Glassfish"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574080#574080

Ok - I have added  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBJCA-477 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBJCA-477 to keep track of this (assigned to me atm). Let me know if you want to work on it  ;)

> Is there a way to do it from JMX ? Do I have to configure something else ?

There is not official client application component model for standalone JCA. You can use the kernel model model ( http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/userguide/en/html/ http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/userguide/en/html/) or try if the web container integration is good enough for you.

Looking up your connection factories and admin objects should be done through JNDI as you normally would. See  http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/projects/jboss-jca/trunk/deployers/src/test/java/org/jboss/jca/test/deployers/spec/RarTestCase.java?revision=109546&view=markup http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/projects/jboss-jca/trunk/deployers/src/test/java/org/jboss/jca/test/deployers/spec/RarTestCase.java?revision=109546&view=markup as an example.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]