[jboss-user] [jBPM] - processEngine.setAuthenticatedUserId(userId) accept null user

Jaber C. Mourad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 6 10:11:20 EST 2010

Jaber C. Mourad [http://community.jboss.org/people/newbeewan] created the discussion

"processEngine.setAuthenticatedUserId(userId) accept null user"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574522#574522

Hi,

I'm using processEngine.setAuthenticatedUserId(userId) on jbpm 4.4.

I found something curious with userId value
for example :
TaskService ts = processEngine.setAuthenticatedUserId(userId).getTaskService();
List<Task> tasks = ts.findPersonalTasks(userId);

If userId != null : I've got userId task list as expected !
If userId == null : I've got everyone tasks !! I would get not tasks or not assigned tasks !

Is there something wrong in this result ?

Regards