[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: couldn't get value for file 'classes/java/lang/bsh.class

Sunay Shah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 9 00:47:25 EST 2010

Sunay Shah [http://community.jboss.org/people/sunay] created the discussion

"Re: couldn't get value for file 'classes/java/lang/bsh.class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/575079#575079

Hello All,

I think the problem is at the jbpm3.2.6 only because i have made one test class with the same jar files and its able to load Beanshell , which is not possible in my decision Handler

see my test class has following code

           BSFManager bsfManager = new BSFManager();
            BSFEngine bsfEngine = bsfManager.loadScriptingEngine("beanshell");
            System.out.println("==> Engine loaded successfully");
            System.out.println("=====>" + bsfEngine.getClass().getName());

this is able to load the bsfengine and prints
==> Engine loaded successfully
=====>bsh.util.BeanShellBSFEngine

while in decision handler
  BSFEngine bsfEngine = this.manager.loadScriptingEngine("beanshell");

this code is throwing exception with  message

Unable to load Language : beanshell

and log this exception
  org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't get value for file 'classes/java/lang/bsh.class'

I am using following jars..

bsh.jar
bsf.jar
bsh-2.0b2.jar

Any one have idea about this painstacking issue ??  :(

Thanks
Sunay