[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to deploy bar files ?

Shambhu Kumar Sinha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 13 00:52:46 EST 2010

Shambhu Kumar Sinha [http://community.jboss.org/people/shambhu.sinha] created the discussion

"Re: How to deploy bar files ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/575611#575611

Hi,

Did you find any solution to this problem? Actually I am also adding client classes in .bar to call EJB that is configured in Process Definition. But it seems jBPM does not load classes for deployment using *.bar file. If I put these classes in classpath where jBPM is deployed then it’s working fine.

Please reply me if I need to do some workaround or any reference to follow correct process of deployment.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shambhu