[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM does not loads classes added in .bar file

Shambhu Kumar Sinha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 13 02:08:39 EST 2010

Shambhu Kumar Sinha [http://community.jboss.org/people/shambhu.sinha] created the discussion

"jBPM does not loads classes added in .bar file"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/575618#575618

Hello,

I am configuring EJB call in jpdl as following
    <java
         ejb-jndi-name="company/project/module/UserAdmin"
         method="getUserAdmin"
         var="adminID">
         <arg>
             <object expr="#{ID}" />
         </arg>
         <transition to="PerfomSomeAction" />
     </java>

And adding this process definition and client classes of EJB using ant build as following
<target depends="jbpm.libs.path">
     <mkdir dir="${jbpm.home}/bardep/target" />
     <jar destfile="${jbpm.home}/bardep/target/approval.bar">
       <fileset dir="${jbpm.home}/bardep/target/classes">
      </fileset>
     </jar>
 </target>

I am putting my all classes and process.jpdl.xml file inside classes directory as following

com/company/project/module/client/interfaces/UserAdminBeanRemote
process.jpdl.xml

This approval.bar is deploying correctly and also I am able to retrieve deployed classes using repositoryService.getResourceNames(deploymentDbid).
But these classes are not available in classpath by jBPM at runtime when call for ejb process is executed this is getting error as
Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: Lookup failed for 'company/project/module/UserAdmin' in SerialContext  [Root exception is javax.naming.NamingException: ejb ref resolution error for remote business interface com.company.project.module.client.interfaces.UserAdminBeanRemote [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.company.project.module.client.interfaces.UserAdminBeanRemote]

If I put jar of these classes in jBPM classpath then ejb is calling correctly.

Please help me if I need to do here anything so that all classes added in approval.bar deployment should load for ejb client and call should execute correctly.

Thanks in advance,
Shambhu