[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Using XInclude in portlet.xml

Matthew LaForest do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 13 16:19:38 EST 2010

Matthew LaForest [http://community.jboss.org/people/mlaforest] created the discussion

"Using XInclude in portlet.xml"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/575784#575784

So I am going to avoid going into details for the reasons why. But I have run into a situation where having the ability to include an external file into the portlet.xml, and possibly the portlet-instances.xml would resolve a problem that I have run into. Unfortunately, from what I can see the parser in JBoss Portal seems to not want to actually resolve the include directives from XInclue. Can anyone confirm whether or not it can handle the includes from XInclude?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]