[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Need some help on creating a bridge between two queues in the same Jboss server!

indika peiris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 14 23:18:50 EST 2010

indikap [http://community.jboss.org/people/indikap] created the discussion

"Need some help on creating a bridge between two queues in the same Jboss server!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/576047#576047

Dear Community,
Need some help on creating a bridge between two queues in the same Jboss server!

I have following two queues I have Java app sending messages to Queue "MyQueueA" and I'm expecting the bridge will bridge messages from "MyQueueA" to "MyQueueB". However I'm getting errors as described below

Queue Names are:
--------------------------
MyQueueA, JNDI Name : /queue/MyQueueA
MyQueueB, JNDI Name : /queue/MyQueueB

I'm using the following config To create Bridge. And the file copied to <Jboss_soa_502GA>jboss-as\server\default\deploy

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.BridgeService"
name="jboss.messaging:service=Bridge,name=TestBridgeQueueAtoB"
xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Bridge-xmbean.xml">

<depends optional-attribute-name="SourceProviderLoader">jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=DefaultJMSProvider</depends>
<depends optional-attribute-name="TargetProviderLoader">jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=DefaultJMSProvider</depends>

<attribute name="SourceDestinationLookup">/queue/MyQueueA</attribute>
<attribute name="TargetDestinationLookup">/queue/MyQueueB</attribute>

<!-- attribute name="SourceUsername">admin</attribute -->
<!-- attribute name="SourcePassword">admin</attribute -->
<!-- attribute name="TargetUsername">admin</attribute -->
<!-- attribute name="TargetPassword">admin</attribute -->

<attribute name="QualityOfServiceMode">1</attribute>
<attribute name="MaxBatchSize">1</attribute>
<attribute name="MaxBatchTime">1000</attribute>
<attribute name="FailureRetryInterval">1000</attribute>
<attribute name="MaxRetries">1</attribute>
</mbean>

I get the following Errors in the server.log.

08:03:10,046 ERROR [MeasurementManager] Could not get measurement values
java.lang.IllegalStateException

: Failed to find [ComponentType{type=JMSDestination, subtype=Queue}] ManagedComponent named [/queue/MyQueueB].at org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.ManagedComponentComponent.getManagedComponent(
ManagedComponentComponent.java:367)at org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.ManagedComponentComponent.getValues(
ManagedComponentComponent.java:229)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(
Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.ResourceContainer$ComponentInvocationThread.call(
ResourceContainer.java:525)at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
08:03:10,296 ERROR [InventoryManager] Call to getAvailablity() on ResourceComponent for Resource[id=-86, type=Queue, key=/queue/MyQueueB, name=MyQueueB, parent=JBoss AS 5 (default)] failed.

Can someone please help to fix this issue. Your help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Rgds,
IP

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]