[jboss-user] [Javassist] - Drools - Java Rules Engine

Helen Ajtsan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 15 10:45:51 EST 2010

saynyshy [http://community.jboss.org/people/saynyshy] created the discussion

"Drools - Java Rules Engine"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/576161#576161

How to continue session, but remove all objects?

Hello!

I really need help and advice.

I'm using StatefulKnowledgeSession();
in loop I want to check some objects (List<Object>ls);
I have more than one rule & files ( *.drl).
(in rules I add some more objects to memory

drools.insert(listOfLongIds);
drools.insert(listOfFloatAges);
drools.insert(listOfStringNames);)

How can I remove all objects (ls[i] & listOfLongIds & listOfFloatAges & listOfStringNames )
used for current element ls[i] checked in rules,

and continue session with no objects to check the next one ls[i+1]?
(I don't need to create new session, but i want to use current, but clean - without objects)

Start a new discussion in Javassist at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2062]