[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 integration with oracle

Anand Prakash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 16 01:12:42 EST 2010

Anand Prakash [http://community.jboss.org/people/anandintouch] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 integration with oracle"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/576304#576304

All Oracle related issues are resolved which was creating problem to execute Personal task from installer's sample Evaluation workflow.

Basically,I fixed/modified couple of classes in "jbpm-human-task" module which was throwing ORA 00903,01747 etc. such as-
-PeopleAssignment (modified some of the reference table and columns name to reduce the size<30 characters )
-TaskData
-Attachment (modified column names)
-User,Group,Comment (renamed table because it was using Oracle's reserved keyword)
  * Still that User,Group table is not created in my  database schema thogh I renamed,I can see "Comment" table in my schema
 *  TaskData,Delegation,EmailNotification,PeopleAssignments etc. from persistence.xml has not been created yet (not sure why)
    Could be these classes are of type "Embeddable"

Now sample task can be excuted end-to-end with oracle DB
Thanks,
Anand