[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: SPECjAppServer benchmark for JBoss 5.1.0-AG AS

Andrew Gonzalez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 16 13:05:28 EST 2010

Andrew Gonzalez [http://community.jboss.org/people/andrew222] created the discussion

"Re: SPECjAppServer benchmark for JBoss 5.1.0-AG AS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/576482#576482

Thank you for your reply.

I am particularly interested in a collection of benchmarks regarding EJBs and clustering that can be found on a web page.

>>Simple RMI calls (without any business logic) to SLSBs are >1000/sec with one client.

Please may I know where I can find the reference to this benchamrk info you had mentioned.

Thanks again.