[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 19 08:10:01 EST 2010

henk de boer [http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/576734#576734

Sorry to bother again, but is there any news already?

If anything, the situation only seems to haven worsen with Eclipse 3.6.1/JBoss Tools 3.2/JBoss AS 6 vs Eclipse 3.5/JBoss Tools 3.1/JBoss AS 5.

With JBoss AS 5 the source was hard to find, but unless I'm really doing something wrong, the source doesn't seem to be there at all with JBoss AS 6.

I just started a simple hello world Dynamic Web Project, added a backing bean, and now I want to step into a standard Java EE 6 class called UIViewRoot. This should live in jsf-api-2.0.3.jar. So I download the JBoss AS 6 RC1 source archive, navigate into it and... nothing!

The source just doesn't seem to be there. I searched for "jsf", "api", "mojarra", even for the direct .java files like UIViewRoot, FacesServlet, etc... but nothing.

What gives?