[jboss-user] [jBPM] - problem about running jbpm5

HUI LIU do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 19 18:49:06 EST 2010

HUI LIU [http://community.jboss.org/people/brianlh] created the discussion

"problem about running jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/576748#576748

Recently I have downloaded jbpm-install and installed jbpm by “ant  install.demo”.
After I execute “ant start.demo”, however I can’t access  http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console by Google Chrome? Why ?
And when I use eclipse to store bpmn diagram into Guvnor, I can’t use  the existent guvnor database, why ?
And in Drools eclipse, I can’t find the icons of swinlanes or  conversation or choreography. They are not supported by  Drools?
After I have created my BPMN process, how can I deploy it in jbpm5? (I know how to run it according to jbpm5 user guide, I just don't know how to deploy bpmn process into jbpm5)
Thanks for your response!