[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: wsHttpEndpoint_policy, jbossws native 3.4.0.GA, jbossas 5.1.0.GA

John Franey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 21 17:28:00 EST 2010

John Franey [http://community.jboss.org/people/jjfraney] created the discussion

"Re: wsHttpEndpoint_policy, jbossws native 3.4.0.GA, jbossas 5.1.0.GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577088#577088

ok, so I find that "wsHttpEndpoint_policy" is an id generated by the WCF service.  From their wsdl:

<wsp:Policy wsu:Id="wsHttpEndpoint_policy">

</wsp:Policy>

I'm attaching the part of the wsdl that defines the policy.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]