[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Unable to tell JBoss to use Parent_Last=true

Daniel Skiles do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 23 10:41:31 EST 2010

Daniel Skiles [http://community.jboss.org/people/dskiles] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to tell JBoss to use Parent_Last=true"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577403#577403

I've done a little bit of research on my end and it looks like the problem may stem from the jaxb-xjc library.  In my case it is in my war file and it is in the jboss 6 "bootstrap" folder.

How does the bootstrap classloader relate to the other classloaders?  Is this a symptom of the bootstrap classloader overriding the jboss-classloading.xml, possibly?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]