[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Difference between the remote access to jBPM through service interfaces and RemoteCommandExecutor"

Jiemin Zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 04:37:50 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Difference between the remote access to jBPM through service interfaces and RemoteCommandExecutor":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523277#523277

Author  : Jiemin Zhang
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Jiemin

Message:
Hello all

We can communicate with jBPM, which is deployed on a JBoss serer, through the service interfaces (using jbpm.jbossremote.cfg.xml) or the RemoteCommandExecutor (using jndi.properties). I have tried the two ways by jBPM 4.1 with sucess. But I don't know the difference between them.
When should I use the service interfaces?
And when should I use the RemoteCommandExecutor?
How can I download the souce code for the classes in package org.jbpm.enterprise.internal.ejb?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Greeting, Jiemin