[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jbpm 4.0 + tomcat 6.0 Configuration"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 06:48:46 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jbpm 4.0 + tomcat 6.0 Configuration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523321#523321

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
Hi,

I want to configure to jbpm4.0 into Tomcat Server 6.0. Is it possible to configure in it??

or

I have to choose other version to do that ( i.e in Both case Jboss, Jbpm) . Which are supported version??

I have tried to configure the Tomcat 6.0 with jbpm 4.0 as given below but i am facing problems here like.....

First i tried to deploy war files of Jpbm console i.e http://localhost:8080/gwt-console.war and http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server.war directly in WebApps folder that is present in the Tomcat
but when i tried to access it, gives error saying that its context in missing on the server console

Later i have searched in google and found matter related its context and i tried to create its context based upon my system configuration.

Here is the Link from which i have got regarding its context

http://www.ucosoft.com/deploy-jbpm-322-to-tomcat-and-mysql.html

http://life2death.blog.co.in/2008/03/07/how-to-install-jbpm-on-tomcat-server-with-postgresql-as-database/

After setting the context still there exist some problem here like

Feb 1, 2010 5:07:28 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Feb 1, 2010 5:07:28 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/gwt-console-server] startup failed due to previous errors

but here i am able to get the login page but after entering the username and password it is unable to proceed further and don't specify any error message in the server console also.

Please help in trying to configure in Tomcat...