[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: JBoss Tools Web Service Consumer"

John Bailo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 17:48:02 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss Tools Web Service Consumer":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523496#523496

Author  : John Bailo
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jabailo

Message:
Generally I agree, but this is the simple act of creating a "web reference" as they say in Visual Studio.Net.

Not only cannot I identify the created object type, but the use of the service/bean in the sample .jsp seems mighty "wordy".

To me, I should, having created a proxy stub, be able to do a simple proxy.method() and be done with it.