[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM4.3 should be JBPM5.0"

Josh Long do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 19:55:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM4.3 should be JBPM5.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523524#523524

Author  : Josh Long
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jlong_venarc

Message:
Support for the various for-each scenarios sure would be appreciated, too!  :-) All I want in jBPM 4.x is iteration without a priori runtime knowledge and I'll be a happy camper. I had a recipe for this using a custom handler in jBPM 3 and before I can move some applications to 4.x, I'll need this figured out or will have to figure it out myself. Thanks.