[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Enabling code assist in xhtml files"

Arbi Sookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 23:06:00 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Enabling code assist in xhtml files":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523534#523534

Author  : Arbi Sookazian
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/asookazian

Message:
thanks for the detailed response.  but that's exactly what I did with the exception of using JBoss 4.2 rather than Tomcat.  Code assist doesn't work (at least not in the sample facelets that are generated).

now I'm wondering if the hotel booking Seam example project or any others in the Seam distro have the jsfnature setup that I could test out??