[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Code assist does not work in dvdstore example"

Arbi Sookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 01:04:33 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Code assist does not work in dvdstore example":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523541#523541

Author  : Arbi Sookazian
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/asookazian

Message:
Well, I just tried typing a new JSF component in an existing xhtml file and the code assist does work!

<h:inputText value="#{cart.cart.}"/>

In fact, it's showing selections for tags as well as API assist and javadocs.

It works when modifying the existing EL expressions as well.

I did re-start Eclipse so not sure if that solved the problem or what.

But it still doesn't work in this particular case in browse.xhtml:

<f:param name="id" value="#{item.productId}"/>

When I type #{item.} I don't see productId in the assist window popup.