[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 04:22:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523585#523585

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:
> dgolovin wrote:
>
> > mailto:max.andersen at jboss.com wrote:
> >
> > Note, once we have a stable location for src's then jboss tools would most likely need to implement that for our classpath containers so you don't have to do it manually for each jar.
> Do you mean to have stable location somewhere available by http? Like maven repo or just site with stable structure for binaries/sources archives.
I mean if JBoss AS starts having their source available in standard maven location then we should utilize that as much as we can.
But m2eclipse doesn't control our classpath containers so we should update our classpath containers to either use the m2eclipse mechanism if present or replicate it to work even without m2eclipse configured/installed.