[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Development] New message: "Re: [portlet container] actionURL generated too long because of large render parameter?"

Chen Wang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 07:04:14 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[portlet container] actionURL generated too long because of large render parameter?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523639#523639

Author  : Chen Wang
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/chenwang

Message:
Thanks Thomas. Yes I was looking at those 2 classes and didn't feel right about them. Is it possibly to have a more robust implementation of the url renderer added to the controller module of portlet container project? I would have thought that only the module assemblying simple-portal war was for demo purpose so not quite production ready but other modules should be good?