[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Code assist does not work in dvdstore example"

Arbi Sookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 12:08:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Code assist does not work in dvdstore example":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523716#523716

Author  : Arbi Sookazian
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/asookazian

Message:
I have added JSF capability to my web project.

I have added the appropriate seamnature config in .project file.

I am seeing the following in the project nature:

"Dynamic web module 2.4 cannot be uninstalled."

I have checked Seam for project facet (2.1).

I also selected Dynamic web project with Seam 2.1 in the drop-down.

So how can I manually add Seam facet to my project?