[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Page not found goes to JBoss Portal"

Kevin Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 18:44:08 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Page not found goes to JBoss Portal":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523807#523807

Author  : Kevin Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/klj62

Message:
How do I completely capture all navigation so that the default JBoss Portal can never be displayed to the user?  Since all navigation within the portal is routed to the PortalServletWithPathMapping, adding the 404 error-code element doesn't have any effect.  No matter what type of error occurs, I never want the user to see the JBoss page.

I am running JP 2.7 on AS 4.2.3.

Kevin