[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM 4.3 Why is taskService.addTaskComment() only allowed for completed tasks?"

Arjan Jonker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 03:16:50 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 4.3 Why is taskService.addTaskComment() only allowed for completed tasks?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523834#523834

Author  : Arjan Jonker
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ajonker

Message:
Guys,

Thanx for your answers. It turned out I had a mistake in my configuration. The history session was not enabled, causing no HistostoryTask being created.
changing

<history-sessions/>

<history-sessions>
  <object class="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.history.HistorySessionImpl" />
</history-sessions>

fixed my problems.

Thanx again,

Arjan