[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Pluggable dependency resolver"

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 05:59:30 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Pluggable dependency resolver":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523860#523860

Author  : Kabir Khan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan@jboss.com

Message:
I've done some work on scoped aliases, and made the dependency resolver matchers not throw errors if things cannot be found when cleaning up the registered dependencies on uninstall (since multiple controllers may be involved). In dependency I still see some failures which I need to dig into, but all the tests in kernel pass with the new resolver. I need to add some tests making sure that everything is cleaned up in the new dependency resolver to make sure we don't leak memory.

As mentioned before I will look into this
"One thing I think we're lacking is "wrong order" tests for contextual injection, at least with qualifiers, so I need to add some. The same might be the case for supply/demand, which I need to check."

I need to revisit how I am handling concurrency when accessing the indexed dependencies in the matchers.

Next I'll look at how to get all the the tests run in all controller modes, I'll probably do this by adding some maven profiles as suggested by Paul