[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Re: JBoss Cache v3.2.1 - very BAD performance on puts"

Alexandre Verri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 06:10:39 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss Cache v3.2.1 - very BAD performance on puts":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523862#523862

Author  : Alexandre Verri
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/averri

Message:
Dear members,

I would like to know about the JBoss Cache performance. The tests I've made shows that the performance is very bad.

I realy like the JBoss Cache features, like budy replication and so, but I cannot use it because the problem exposed. With a very large cache, the time to populate/replicate the cache is very expensive.

Thank you,
A. Verri