[jboss-user] [Javassist] New message: "Re: what happened to $r?"

Arvind K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 08:22:48 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "what happened to $r?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523895#523895

Author  : Arvind K
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/megalodon

Message:
Just for the record, I'd like to take a whack at this one.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong (which might be rare looking at the activity in this forum) but there are 2 errors in my opinion:

1.) You are using a local variable 'x' without adding the local variable first using addlocalvariable() function.
2.) $r is not available to code added using insertBefore() function. Switching insertBefore() call to insertAfter() call should resolve this bug.