[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: using GWT console with jBPM-3 schema"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 13:46:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "using GWT console with jBPM-3 schema":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523980#523980

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:

> It's pretty but quite limited.  I've heard it referred to as a prototype and I think it was the first introduction of the GWT console to jBPM.
Correct, shortly after 3.3.1, the choice was made to not develop the GWT console further on jBPM 3.3 and focus on compatibility with jBPM 4
>  Is there a more advanced GWT console that will work against the 3.1.1 schema?
Well, no not specifically. Maybe you could find those parts that made it compatible with 3.3 in the source and extend that so the console for 4.x also works with 3.3. Keep in mind that you will always have to keep updated yourself.