[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 14:36:48 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523992#523992

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:
Wanted to comment on this one:> I then removed the project from the server and also manually removed the .ear file from the JBoss AS deploy directory (the standard runtime doesn't do that unfortunately).
You need to use explicit undeploy for that.

Removing a project just indicates you don't want any additional deployment, this ensures we don't by accident delete something you might have deployed to some test or near-prod environment just because you stopped developing on it.