[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Deployment mechanism details"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 17:57:25 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Deployment mechanism details":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524030#524030

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:

> Huh? Not working? What does that mean? I was just trying to understand what the functionality was - ie. what's in the spec? It seems like there is no spec (at least not in the dev or user guides).

Exactely... it is not defined. Some reported some things working in some (older) versions of 4. So basically there officially is nothing.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2743

Next time do  al little searching in the jira please... I used the words 'jbpm deployment' and selected the open issues and found this as number 4.... It's not so hard.