[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.3 - Which JTA config to use for non-JBoss platform."

Juan Pedraja do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 4 07:04:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3 - Which JTA config to use for non-JBoss platform.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524146#524146

Author  : Juan Pedraja
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/pedrajaj

Message:
I was hitting the same problem getting 4.3 running on WLS 10.3.  I found the following JIRA case on it https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2694. I updated it with the workaround I am using at the moment.

Ideally, the JNDI names to be used for the JTA transaction should be configurable through the configuration xml.