[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

arjan tijms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 4 08:28:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524157#524157

Author  : arjan tijms
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/atijms

Message:
> mailto:max.andersen at jboss.com wrote:
>
> hmm - I would be surprised if the wtp adapters does that...it sounds wrong.

We're seeing the exact same problem here. The WTP adapter automatically adds the source of our project and the JBoss AS jars to the launch configuration, while the JBoss AS tools adapter doesn't. The result is that during debugging, the debugger can't find a single source file when using the JBoss AS tools adapter. There is no such problem when using the WTP adapter.

If what the WTP adapter does is wrong in your opinion, then do you mean that JBoss AS tools users are supposed to attach all source code (including that of their own project) twice, or is their some other mechanism via which it should work with JBoss AS tools then?