[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Exception handling in JBPM4"

Flavio N. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 4 09:54:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Exception handling in JBPM4":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524179#524179

Author  : Flavio N.
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/VegaMilano

Message:

> jedizippy ha scritto:
>
> Your custom class would implement the ExternalActivityBehaviour

Well, the custom class - MyClass in the example I posted - is a third-party class and I can't modify it; I have to call its method as-is and I'd like to handle the exception. Because it's not the only class and method I would like to call in the process and they have different input and output parameters it's not feasible to wrap all of them with implementations of ExternalActivityBehaviour.
Is it not possible to make the same things with XML elements in the jpdl.xml file?