[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Pluggable dependency resolver"

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 4 10:20:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Pluggable dependency resolver":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524183#524183

Author  : Kabir Khan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan@jboss.com

Message:
Apart from aop-mc-int since its tests are more complex than the others, I have got the tests running for all other modules in both modes in the branch. I had to adjust how dependency/OnDemandUnitTestCase and jmx-mc-int/NewOnDemandDependencyTest compare the expected install orders since the ordering with the new resolver is slightly different.

Also, I excluded the BadDependencyInfoTestCase from the indexing dependency resolver run since no matter how hard I try I just can't figure out what this test does :-) anyway it seems to depend on implementation details for the standard dependency resolver, so we will probably need a similar but different test for the indexing dependency resolver.

I tried booting up AS with the indexing dependency resolver enabled yesterday and it fell over, so I need to figure out why and try to test that as well as address the points in my previous post.