[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 4 17:33:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524268#524268

Author  : henk de boer
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53

Message:
> snjeza wrote:
>
> Currently, the JBoss AS (CR2) and WTP adapters use the same source lookup.

I see, so does that mean that JBoss AS CR2 will also add the project's java source folders and the JBoss AS jars to the source lookup in the launch configuration? What I mean is, will it then look just like this screen shot taken from the WTP adapter's launch configuration after a deployment has been added:

http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-523780-1967/jbossas-wtp.png