[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] New message: "Re: Need Urgent Help in developing JAX-WS in Jboss 5.1"

anshu gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 5 01:07:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Need Urgent Help in developing JAX-WS in Jboss 5.1":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524291#524291

Author  : anshu gupta
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/anshu_gupta

Message:
is there any configuration that needs to be done in jboss.
i have developed a simple application using eclipse web service wizard tool. and deployed the war file in glassfish. its working perfectly fine. but when i deploy the same file in jboss its not working. why is this happening??? i am really confused..
so if anyone could provide me help that would be really gr8...
also when i see the list of deployed services in jbossws console it shows only one service although it has more than dat.
i can acsess the wsdl file when i click this link:
http://localhost:8080/DemoTest/stockservice?wsdl
but when i just change localhost to 127.0.0.1 or to my ipaddress it does not show the wsdl file.
why is this??