[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Modules with null ClassLoaders"

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 5 08:45:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Modules with null ClassLoaders":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524390#524390

Author  : Flavia Rainone
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone@jboss.com

Message:
> mailto:kabir.khan at jboss.com wrote:
>
> That was probably just me fumbling in the dark :-) If some of them are not null, the purpose is probably to register those. Or are all of them null? I'm not familiar enough with the classloading/Module stuff to really know why the modules would have null classloaders
Thanks for the response!
I'll check that to see if this method is reallly needed.