[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Create Groups and Users"

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 5 09:17:51 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Create Groups and Users":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524407#524407

Author  : Sebastian Schneider
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s

Message:
Please re-read my previous post. I said that the have to be member of group "user" coming with the example identities. I am pretty sure because I was facing the same problem when testing something with newly created users. So create your own group and add your users to it but also add them to the group called "user". The console checks if they are member of this group (it's used as a security-role).